Hi - Sorry for only speaking English!

Voor alle Lotus Sevens & Seven Replica's
oa. Caterham, Westfield, Donkervoort, Dax, MK...
Plaats reactie
greenwood03
Naam: Mark
Auto: Tiger S/Cat

Hi - Sorry for only speaking English!

Bericht door greenwood03 »

I am interested to hear from owners of 7's ( not just Caterham, but also Dax, Tiger etc etc ). I am a Tiger owner from the UK and I have started a new owners club for all kit cars here in the South of the UK - Southernkitcars.com.
This is a new site, it goes 'live' next week.
We intend to arrange many meetings in the UK, but also it is possible that some of us will come to the Mainland for a day of driving.

I would be very interested to understand if there are some owners of similar cars that could be interested in a driving with us? I have no idea how big your club is, and if you generally get together for meetings and drives? Obviously I have no idea where in Belgium you are all located and therefore if it can be possible for you to join us for a few hours in France?

Normally for some of us we enjoy driving these great cars the way they were intended - not slowly :-)
We are making a plan to have 1 day in France, heading to Le Touquet, St.Omer and possibly Arras and then back to Calais ( the route is not yet confirmed ) on the 17th April. If this can be of interest please let me know, or in any case i would like to hear from you - perhaps for other events. I see that there is lotus day at Ypres in May - we would have joined in this event ( if invited, but that day we travel to Nurburgring for the gt24 hour ).....

I hope to hear thx Mark
Plaats reactie